I don't like this article because it is basically saying that people under the age of 18 won't be able to play good video games. I think that minors will get violent video games even if it's against the law so I think that there is no point to this law. Also, in almost every video game I have played, there is killing, one way or another. This is what the article says; "The law defines a violent video game as one that depicts "killing, maiming, dismembering or sexually assaulting an image of a human being."" I strongly disagree with this article because violent video games is how minors stay entertained and if you take away violent video games, you basically take away all video games in general, and also, I don't believe that they lead to real world violence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment